Jan 26 2018

Crossing the Border With Your Dog

Crossing the CANADA/USA border with your dog?  Ensure you are prepared before you go!

  • Valid Rabies Vaccine – with supporting documents (Vaccine Certificate).
  • Note: Certain border crossings require an International Health Certificate for each pet.
  • Note: Some border crossings only accept International Health Certificates with 10 days of examination.

Check out the link below for more info!  You may be declined entry into the country if you do not have the appropriate documentation.  Plan ahead!


c/o U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – Center for the Disease Control and Prevention 

juandefuca | Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome to Juan De Fuca Veterinary Clinic

Juan de Fuca Veterinary Clinic is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in Victoria, BC . The professional and courteous support team at Juan de Fuca Veterinary Clinic seek to provide the best dental care for their highly-valued...

Read More

Location Hours
Monday9:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday9:00am – 9:00pm
Wednesday9:00am – 9:00pm
Thursday9:00am – 9:00pm
Friday9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday9:00am – 5:00pm