Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. We are open for scheduled appointments from:
- Monday and Friday: 9:30am – 5pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9:30am – 8:30pm
- Saturday: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Prior to Your Initial Visit
When you call to make an appointment, our receptionists will gather your contact information and pet information over the phone to get you quickly set up into our system. If you have records at a prior veterinary clinic or hospital, please let our reception team know and they can have them emailed to us and ready for your appointment.
We value the time we spend with our clients and their pets and want to make sure that everyone is well taken care of when they come to visit us. Appointments on average are set for 15-30 minutes unless it is an illness or dermatology case which is scheduled for an extended examination of 45-60 minutes.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
On the Day of Your Visit
- Please be sure to bring with any additional medical records you wish for the doctor to review during your visit as well as a list of questions that you might have about your pet’s health.
- For safety and to minimize stress, all pets must be on a leash or in a carrier. If you do not have a cat carrier, we have loaner crates available.
- If your pet is on medication please continue their normal medication schedule and then bring all the medications with you to the appointment.
When You Arrive
Our goal is a fear free/stress free visit for all of our patients. To minimize noise and congestion in the reception area we request that pets waiting for an appointment remain in the vehicle (when weather is mild) or out on our lovely grassy area in the central parking lot. Pets are happiest with their people and we want to make every visit as stress free as possible.
Upon arrival please check in with one of our helpful receptionists who will:
- confirm all your contact information/complete new client forms
- discuss Puppy/Kitten Health Packages (if applicable)
- prepare insurance claim forms
- note any additional questions you may have for the doctor
- weigh your pet